Slicing stunning frames from a raw clip or adding smooth transitions to any of your captured videos, Kinemaster is unbeatable on smartphones. But when it comes to PC or Mac, there is no native app of Kinemaster for PC. We wanted you to know the best way to have this user-friendly app on your PC.
Let’s get to each and every detail of how you can download Kinemaster for PC and how you can install it with a step-by-step guide. Let’s make video editing a breeze with this popular app.
Kinemaster for PC
In today’s world of video editing, the computer is the heart of every movement we see in movies, songs, or any videos. Professional video editors use advanced editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Filmora, Final Cut Pro, etc. For smoothly editing video files and making flawless videos.
But using this software requires a special skill set. If you aren’t familiar enough with this software and its tools, you can’t pull out the best of this software. This makes video editing a real hurdle for many people especially beginners. But there is an easier solution.
Kinemaster is used for editing videos frame by frame, adding and editing music, scenes, etc. On mobile devices. Though the app isn’t meant to use on PC, you can use the app in an alternative way. In this write-up, we are going to talk about the alternative ways of using the Kinemaster app on PC.
What is Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is a video editing app developed by NexStreaming Corp. The company has also developed other popular apps but unfortunately, there is no PC version of this popular app. Kinemaster is developed for the Android and iOS platforms.
Smartphone users all over the world know Kinemaster is the easiest and most feature-loaded video editing app. As this requires no special training to use the app for video editing, making content or editing videos as a hobby has become a lot easier.
It could be easier if there was a PC version of the app. As there is no native PC version of the app, you can use it on PC through an emulator. While using the app on a PC through an emulator, you will feel no different than using it on a smartphone. Let’s know why this should be the app of choice for editing your videos throughout the next two sections.
|App Name||KineMaster Pro Apk|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Google Play link||KineMaster|
Why You Need Kinemaster?
That’s gonna be an interesting question to answer. The most casual answer can be, you will need Kinemaster for editing videos. But there are a number of different apps for video editing other than Kinemaster. Why in the world you are going to need this certain app?
Well, the answer lies in the features of this app. Kinemaster provides maximum control for the users to manipulate video and audio to make jaw-dropping videos on the go. This is one of the main reasons this app is so popular especially among the youth.
Features of Kinemaster
After breaking down the features of Kinemaster for PC, here is the juice for you.
- Kinemaster app comes in two versions. In the free version, you will get some disturbing ads while doing your job which can be pretty annoying. But in the pro version, it is completely ad-free. So, once you invest a little in the app, you will be able to smoothly edit videos the rest of the time.
- Adding multiple layers in a video is the ultimate feature of Kinemaster which you don’t get on many editing apps. With this feature, you can add different layers like video, text, image, stickers, special effects, handwriting, etc. To your videos.
- Frame by frame trimming is another great feature of this app. When you are editing a lot of clips together, trimming certain frames can be tricky. But Kinemaster gives you easy control over every frame to make the whole job a lot easier and less time-consuming.
- You can add background music, audio, sound effects, etc. to your videos with this app. This part of video editing is crucial for having a nice sounding output. With Kinemaster, you can easily add different layers of audio to any of your videos.
- Essential steps in video editing like cropping, slicing, trimming, etc. Can be controlled easily via a user-friendly interface. Getting every necessary control within the reach of your fingers is really good for saving time and effort.
- While you are still editing videos, you can have instant previews on this app to see the output before exporting. We often make silly mistakes in many frames which only get pointed out once the video is exported. In this app, you can take a quick look at the mistakes and correct them with less effort.
- Controlling the speed of videos is comparatively easier on this app. You can produce great slow-mo or time-lapse videos with this app on PC or mobile.
- In this app, you get amazing transition effects that can only be available on professional or advanced software. Having these effects enhance the quality of the video you are making with mobile.
- Different animation styles and 3D effects are two of the most powerful features of this app. With these features, you can add various effects to your videos to make them much more interesting. Adjusting these effects is also easier on this app.
- If you have no recorded clips for editing or you have got something interesting to record, you can directly use the Kinemaster app on mobile to record in real-time. Then you can feed the record in the editing panel to produce quality videos.
- Once you are done with editing videos and have a satisfactory output, you can easily share those videos on different social media platforms via the app. You can also save videos on your device or any cloud storage of your choice. The same features work on PC too, so if you are running out of storage, save videos on the cloud.
How to Install Kinemaster on PC?
There is only one possible approach for installing Kinemaster on PC. But you can use any of the two methods in the same approach. You need to use an emulator for installing the app on a PC. We will focus on two emulators named BlueStacks and Nox Player. BlueStacks itself is one of the most popular emulators for using android apps on PC.
We will break the process down into easy steps and guide you through the process so that you can easily get Kinemaster ready for use. Without any further due, let’s jump into the installing process.
BlueStacks is an emulator or app player that allows you to run your favorite android apps on PC. You can install Kinemaster in the same way you use other Android apps on your PC. Here is how.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC. Once you download the installer, you can run to complete the download of the emulator. Then click on Install and follow the instructions there to complete the process.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google account. It might require some form of verification if you have previously enabled it for security purposes.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Kinemaster app. Download and install it from right there.
- Go to the home screen and open the Kinemaster app to start editing your videos.
With Nox Player
The installation process is quite similar for the Nox player. It is also an app player that can run android apps on PC. You need to follow these steps to run Kinemaster for PC via Nox Player.
- Open any browser. Search for Nox Player, download, and install it.
- Open Nox Player and sign in to your Google account.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for the Kinemaster app. Download the app and install it.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and start editing.
Hardware Requirement for Installing Kinemaster
Kinemaster is a very light app to use on your PC. Still, it has some minimum requirements which you need to take a look at. If your PC has the following system properties, it will run Kinemaster smoothly.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: At least a dual-core processor
- Ram: At least 4 GB of ram
- Storage: 5 GB disk space
- Video: Supports OpenGL 2.0 or above
Keep in mind that these are the minimum requirements for running the app. But in many cases, emulators might crash if the system properties are too low. The better the system properties, the smoother the app will run.
Running Kinemaster smoothly is also crucial because editing videos will require high system requirements. Make sure your system has enough specifications for running Kinemaster without crashing frequently.
It has also some Kinemaster Pro Mod Apk versions. They are also included here just for your benefits.
Kinemaster Mod Apk V5.0.8 (Version V 188.8.131.5242.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk v4.14.4 (Version v184.108.40.20640.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.13.7 (Version v220.127.116.1148.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.13.4 (Version 18.104.22.16848.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.12 (Version 22.214.171.12465.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.11 (Version 126.96.36.19960.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.8 (Version 188.8.131.5278.GP)
Kinemaster Mod Apk V4.6 (Version 184.108.40.20647.GP)
How to Activate Kinemaster?
If you have download Kinemaster from Google Play Store on your PC using an emulator, you are most probably using the free version of the app. You will see many ads while using the app which can be annoying. Also, the final output will contain watermarks in the free version.
You need the pro version of the app to do ad-free editing and remove watermarks from the output. Other benefits are also added in the pro version. You can activate Kinemaster in two ways.
- The first way is to buy a premium subscription to the app with an in-app purchase. You will find the option for a premium subscription inside the app setting. From there, you can use different payment methods to buy a premium subscription to enjoy a lot of useful features.
- But if you aren’t up to using the premium subscription, you can directly download the cracked version of the app. Go to the browser and search for the cracked apk version of the app. Install it with your emulator and follow the instructions inside the setup file to active Kinemaster. We discourage you from doing this as downloading a cracked app from the internet imposes severe threats to your PC.
How to Uninstall Kinemaster from PC?
If you are done with using Kinemaster for PC and don’t want to keep the app on your PC anymore, you can follow these simple steps to uninstall Kinemaster. But remember, it isn’t like other native software on your PC. As you have installed it through an emulator, you need to remove it through the same emulator.
- Open the emulator you are using to run Kinemaster on your PC. For example, open BlueStacks or Nox Player.
- Go to the My Games or My Apps tab depending on the emulator. You will find the Kinemaster icon on there.
- Click on three dots beside the icon and then click Uninstall to remove the app from your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to uninstall the app.
How to Install Kinemaster on Mac?
Using Kinemaster on Mac is pretty similar to that of using on PC. The only difference is you need to choose a different version of the emulator. For example, if you are downloading the BlueStacks emulator, you need to select the macOS version of the software while downloading.
Every other process is the same on these two platforms. We have simplified the process below.
- Download BlueStacks or Nox Player for macOS and install it.
- Open the emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- Search for Kinemaster. Download and install it from there.
- Start using the app after the installation is complete.
Is Kinemaster Free?
Yes! Kinemaster is completely free to use. You can download the app on Android or PC without any cost and continue using it for producing cool videos. But let us make it clear that you can also buy a premium subscription to enjoy ad-free service and other benefits. Remember, buying a premium subscription is completely optional.
We hope we have cleared all your confusion about using Kinemaster for PC. Even if the app isn’t available for PC, now you can download and use the app without much hassle to handle all your video editing needs.